- Users must show their library card and sign in at the desk (white sheet) before using the computer.
- If the user does not have a library card, a valid ID has to be taken and held at the desk. We offer 15 minutes free if they do not have a card but there is a fee of $3.00 for 1 hour and they must have ID. If the User lives in town they can register for a card and use the computer 1 hour free per day until they receive their card in the mail.
- If the user does have a library card they can use the computer 1 time each day, for up to 1 hour free, Users can pay to use extra time (15 minutes are $1.00 if the patron already used the hour.)
- Users are responsible for keeping track of their time ( 1 hr/15mins). There is a timer located on the top and center of their screen.
- No more than one person is allowed at the computer at a time (unless permitted by library staff). This includes sitting or standing.
- Printing is $.10 (ten cents) per page. Users must pay for everything they print including errors, duplicates, and wasted copies.
- Computer disks and CDs may be purchased at the circulation desk for $1.00 each.
- Users may not shut down the computers under any circumstances.
- No eating or drinking in the library or at a computer workstation. If the user is found doing so, they may be asked to leave.
- All computers are shut down 15 minutes before we close, (for example. when the library closes at 5:00PM, computers shut down at 4:45PM; when the library closes at 8:00 PM computers are shut down at 7:45PM).
Wireless Access Rules
- Users must show their library card and sign in at the desk (green sheet) before using their computer or device (Users on any device such as a cell phone, tablet etc. must sign in).
- If user does not have a library card, a valid ID has to be taken and held at the desk and if they wish to plug in to one of our electrical outlets, there is a $1.00 charge.
- There is no charge or time limit for using wireless.
- Wireless gets shut down 15 minutes before we close
- User must present library card or ID and sign in at the desk.
- If user does not have a library card, they may use the microfilm machine for a fee of $3.00 per hour.
- If no one is waiting, user may use the microfilm machine for an unlimited amount of time.Copies are $.10 (cents) each.
COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES IS A CONDITION OF USE OF PUBLIC ACCESS INTERNET WORKSTATIONS AT THIS LIBRARY. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE WORKSTATION.