Donate Your Time, Volunteer
Not all donations require money.
If you want to donate some of your free time by volunteering at the library please contact us at (732) 774-4221. Typically, library volunteers help library staff and patrons by:
- Keeping library shelves clean and tidy;
- Putting books away on the shelves in their proper location;
- Helping with yard work and keeping the library grounds clean and trash free;
- Conducting specialized research on predetermined topics;
- And other special assigmnents.
Please keep in mind that volunteering at the library is fun (but serious) work. If you’re really interested in helping out, give us a call (732-774-4221) or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.